Good bye Pedro Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma ( Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpeðɾo roˈðɾiɣeθ leˈðezma] ; born 28 July 1987), known as Pedro , is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a forward or winger for Premier League club Chelsea and the Spain national team . Pedro has agreed to join Roma at the end of the season. The chelsea club to thank Pedro for all the great memories he will leave behind. One of the most selfless player and he never complain. Thank you pedrito Pedro is the first man ever to win: 🏆 Champions League 🏆 Premier League 🏆 Europa League 🏆 World Cup 🏆 Euros Also the only player to if scored in a @ChampionsLeague & @EuropaLeague final.
jadon sancho on Saturday celebrate his goal on Justice to george Floyd which after he was given a yellow card after dedica ting his goal because he removed his shirt for people to see the inner shirt he wrote on He still went on his Instagram account to plead of Justice to George
According to goalglobal Official Instagram account the bacerlona star lionle messi Has made it clear that he doesn't openly talks about his self. He said " I'd rather people talks about me, I know what I'm, what I did and what I can give, but I keep it to myself. People can have their say, I don't like to talk about myself, I like to talk about the collectives. "